Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com> on 2011/08/02 15:48:24 UTC

using old nabble to search for derby messages

I am having trouble using old Nabble to search derby mail:
http://old.nabble.com/Apache-Database-f105.html I get no results along
with a diagnostic which says that Nabble is rebuilding its indexes.
Anyone else seeing this problem?

Thanks,
-Rick

Re: using old nabble to search for derby messages

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com>.
On 8/3/11 9:28 AM, dag.wanvik@oracle.com wrote:
> Rick Hillegas<ri...@oracle.com>  writes:
>
>> I am having trouble using old Nabble to search derby mail:
>> http://old.nabble.com/Apache-Database-f105.html I get no results along
>> with a diagnostic which says that Nabble is rebuilding its
>> indexes. Anyone else seeing this problem?
> Worked for me just now.
>
> Dag

Thanks, Dag. Yes, it's working for me now too.

Posted by "Dag H. Wanvik" <da...@oracle.com>.