Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de> on 2010/12/20 18:15:14 UTC

[VOTE] - second attempt - release of ant 1.8.2

Hi,

The first release candidate of ant 1.8.2 got several binding +1s and a
-1 concerning an issue with the use of the JUnit task with selective
methods and JUnit 4 style coding [1].

So I addressed these concerns and rebuilt a release candidate.

The new release candidate is available for download from
http://people.apache.org/~antoine/dist/ a second release candidate of
ant 1.8.2.

Let's vote to release it as apache-ant-1.8.2.

Yes []

No []

Regards,

Antoine

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ant-dev/201012.mbox/%3Cloom.20101217T222057-7@post.gmane.org%3E

Re: [VOTE] - second attempt - release of ant 1.8.2

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Oooch. I just realized that I forgot to change the release date to
become December 27th in 3 files. Will do it, commit the change and do
another build.

Regards,

Antoine