Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID> on 2017/05/24 14:48:43 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache DeltaSpike-1.8.0

Hi folks!

I'd like to call a VOTE on releasing Apache DeltaSpike-1.8.0

There have been lots of improvements and bug fixes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12312820&version=12338003

The staging repository is
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1043/

I've pushed the build branch to my github repo.
https://github.com/struberg/deltaspike/tree/release_deltaspike_1.8.0
the tag is https://github.com/struberg/deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-1.8.0

This will get merge and pushed to ASF master once the VOTE succeeds.

The source release is here
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1043/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike/1.8.0/

Please VOTE:

[+1] yeah dude, let's ship it!
[+0] meh, don't care
[-1] woah, stop there is a ${showstopper}

The VOTE is open for 72h.

txs and LieGrue,
strub

Re: [VOTE] [CANCEL] Release Apache DeltaSpike-1.8.0

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
I've updated the website (not published) as well, but need to add to news.
Javadocs are there now as well.

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <gp...@apache.org>.
short addition:

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <gp...@apache.org>.
hi thomas,

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mark,

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.
Hi John!

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DeltaSpike-1.8.0

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.