Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2009/06/18 01:10:42 UTC

Re: building MDB with Eclipse using openEJB embeded in Tomcat

Hi David,

I did a demo at JavaOne which covered that (Eclipse EE version,
Tomcat, OpenEJB).  Will likely be next week before I can get to it,
but I plan to make a screencast of how that was done.  Seems to be
exactly what you're looking for.

-David