Posted to users@maven.apache.org by EJ Ciramella <ej...@upromise.com> on 2006/11/01 20:03:00 UTC

EJB Building

Is there some place where I can see how maven 2 expects to build ejbs?

In an active project here, we have about 10 - 15 ejbs building via ant.
Each ejb is in its own directory.

How would something like this work in Maven 2?

Re: EJB Building

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
I don't know what exactly you're looking for as a response here, EJ.
My organization has a variety of EJBs (and Libs, Wars, etc) all being
built by M2 with dependencies across modules etc.

Realistically you should just take a day or two and just convert 2 or
3 of your EJB projects to Maven2 to see how it works. The poms should
be pretty simple assuming you aren't doing anything terribly complex
in your Ant scripts.

Wayne