Posted to test-dev@httpd.apache.org by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org> on 2004/01/12 18:15:25 UTC

Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework/t/modules autoindex.t

nd@apache.org wrote:
> nd          2004/01/12 08:04:50
>
>   Modified:    perl-framework/t/modules autoindex.t

not to be a pest, but I still have this patch floating around.  if there's
no interest I'll just scrap it.

--Geoff

Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework/t/modules autoindex.t

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.
* Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org> wrote:

> nd@apache.org wrote:
> > nd          2004/01/12 08:04:50
> >
> >   Modified:    perl-framework/t/modules autoindex.t
>
> not to be a pest, but I still have this patch floating around.  if there's
> no interest I'll just scrap it.

Doh, just forgot it :-(
Please go ahead.

(Note that 2.0 now passes the bucketeer tests)

Sorry, nd