Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by John Crawford <cr...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/05 01:09:01 UTC

Authorization

Greetings,

I'm utilizing the Sling GET servlet through JQuery on another platform,
however, I'm seeing a 401 unauthorized response.  Other than passing in the
credentials into the address bar on Firefox, it warns me that the website
I'm accessing is not requiring authentication.

Respectfully,
John

Re: Authorization

Posted by John Crawford <cr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I realized the issue.  Since I'm making a json request from a separate
server, it's considered XSS (duh, sheesh).  So, through jsonp I'm able to
make it work, but it requires me to provide an override to the json renderer
servlet to wrap the response with the callback method.

Seems like I recall a recent thread where someone was working with jsonp as
well.

John