Posted to dev@etch.apache.org by "Rene Barraza (rebarraz)" <re...@cisco.com> on 2008/11/17 17:07:27 UTC

Bad Jira user privileges

Team,

I am currently unable to accept/edit/submit issues in Jira.  Could it be
that my privileges are not set properly? Is there anyone here who could
help rectify this?

---
Rene Barraza
CUAE Engineering
Cisco Systems, Inc.

Re: Bad Jira user privileges

Posted by James Dixson <ja...@cisco.com>.
Ok. Then I suggest we use roles instead of groups as well.

--
James

Re: Bad Jira user privileges

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org>.

Re: Bad Jira user privileges

Posted by James Dixson <ja...@cisco.com>.
Yonik,

Re: Bad Jira user privileges

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org>.

Re: Bad Jira user privileges

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
Is this issue solved? I have been offline for the longest of times...

Cheers
Niclas

Re: Bad Jira user privileges

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org>.

RE: Bad Jira user privileges

Posted by "Rene Barraza (rebarraz)" <re...@cisco.com>.
James,

Re: Bad Jira user privileges

Posted by James Dixson <di...@gmail.com>.

Re: Bad Jira user privileges

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 11:07 AM, Rene Barraza (rebarraz)
<re...@cisco.com> wrote:
> I am currently unable to accept/edit/submit issues in Jira.

Anyone with a JIRA account should be able to submit issues, so at
least that part shouldn't have anything to do with your privs
specifically.

-Yonik