Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mark Menard <ma...@mjm.net> on 2006/12/12 04:52:00 UTC

[s2] Creating a UI Component

Having recently dug into creating UI tags in Struts 2 I wrote up a quick
overview:

http://www.vitarara.org/cms/node/86

Mark

Re: [s2] Creating a UI Component

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
+1
perhaps a way to illustrate what zipName would look like..maybe expand on use of OGNL expression for zipName with a hyperlink example?
also expand on advantages/disadvantages of using Struts 2 themes over tables with a hyperlink to advantages/disadvantages for each technique?

nice example
Thx
M-
This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary , confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
Le présent message électronique (y compris les pièces qui y sont annexées, le cas échéant) s'adresse au destinataire indiqué et peut contenir des renseignements de caractère privé ou confidentiel. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire de ce document, nous vous signalons qu'il est strictement interdit de le diffuser, de le distribuer ou de le reproduire.
Posted by Martin Provost <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for sharing.

I looked further into the Vita Rara meaning on your website, and found your
idea incredibly simple but yet so powerful.
Really appreciated the motorcycle pictures.

What level of developers are admissible to participate within Vita Rara? I'm
asking because I'll be an undergraduate in IT engineering this coming may,
and I too, have an intuition that my co workers/supervisors don't share my
vision! Plus I really hate driving to work, sitting at my desk all day, it
simply cuts my imagination and creativity.

btw my dad used to have a ducati, and I can't wait for the day that I can
drive my own!

cheers,

Martin

2006/12/11, Mark Menard <ma...@mjm.net>:

> Having recently dug into creating UI tags in Struts 2 I wrote up a quick
> overview:
>
> http://www.vitarara.org/cms/node/86
>
> Mark

Martin Provost