Posted to bcel-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/08 19:18:43 UTC

svn migration happening

Just to let you all know, the svn migration is happening now. CVS is locked etc.

I'll wait until it's finished, then send an email to point out the new repo etc.

Hen

Re: Svn migration complete Was: svn migration happening

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
CVS is frozen now by the way. Read-only.

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 11:49:51 +1300, Simon Kitching <sk...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-02-08 at 23:10 +0100, Torsten Curdt wrote:
> > Henri Yandell wrote:
> > > Hokay, tis done. All went smoothly.
> > >
> > > svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/bcel/trunk/ bcel
> >
> > Awesome! Thanks, Henri
>
> And thanks from me too..

No problem :)

I've updated various cvs mentioning bits for bcel. I modified the
maven generated cvs-usage.html page by hand as I wasn't ready to
embrace deploying a new site and all the potential issues that that
might have.

Posted by Simon Kitching <sk...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 2005-02-08 at 23:10 +0100, Torsten Curdt wrote:
> Henri Yandell wrote:
> > Hokay, tis done. All went smoothly.
> >
> > svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/bcel/trunk/ bcel
>
> Awesome! Thanks, Henri

And thanks from me too..

Re: Svn migration complete Was: svn migration happening

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
Henri Yandell wrote:
> Hokay, tis done. All went smoothly.
>
> svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/bcel/trunk/ bcel

Awesome! Thanks, Henri

cheers
--
Torsten

Svn migration complete Was: svn migration happening

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.