Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org> on 2005/03/15 20:44:21 UTC

Re: Nightly builds

The only problem I am having with removing old files is that I don't put
everything in one folder.  I have the nightlies tucked under a folder with
the date (yyy-mm-dd) as the name.  I have struggled for the past week or so
trying to figure out a way to "rm -fr" the old directories based on the
formatted date....to no avail.

So, I have restructured where I put the nightly artifacts to be more inline
with what Craig's nightly build does.  I'll send out a note later about the
change.

--
James Mitchell
EdgeTech, Inc.

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
Ok, I've modified the way I put together the (Mavenized) nightlies and
tested the "remove after 7 days" piece.  Seems to be working fine, but I
won't know for sure for another week.

I've included the current copy of the shell script that I run
("maven-nightly.sh.current"), for when this gets moved onto Apache hardware.

--
James Mitchell
EdgeTech, Inc.