Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Milos Kleint <mk...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/29 06:51:07 UTC

3.2.3 not available though http://archive.apache.org/dist/maven/binaries/ ?

Hello,

for some reason 3.2.3 is not available in the archives, is that intentional
or something went wrong with the 3.2.5 release?

Thanks

Milos

AW: 3.2.3 not available thoughhttp://archive.apache.org/dist/maven/binaries/?

Posted by Bernd Eckenfels <ec...@zusammenkunft.net>.
Hello,

It is on the archive site ob the new coordinates:

http://archive.apache.org/dist/maven/maven-3/3.2.3/binaries/

Greetings
bernd

--
http://bernd.eckenfels.net

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
good catch: fixed :)

http://svn.apache.org/r1648412

Regards,

Hervé

Posted by Milos Kleint <mk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.

Posted by Arnaud Héritier <ah...@gmail.com>.
Yes I agree but I preferred to add an ack from the dev team before
proposing such upload
I need to check how it was published before 2.0.9 if I want to publish the
missing set of archives and poms

-----

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io>.

Posted by Manfred Moser <ma...@mosabuam.com>.
Fair enough.

As a user of both tools I think there might be a need to distinguish between what is available in new installs and what just works due to legacy installs.

E.g. the version drop down could hide all the 2.x versions.

But I realize that even for new installs you might have a new for old version so there is probably no right way to make it simple and powerful at the same time ;-)

Manfred

Posted by Arnaud Héritier <ah...@gmail.com>.
Hi Manfred,

-----

Posted by Manfred Moser <ma...@mosabuam.com>.

Posted by Arnaud Héritier <ah...@gmail.com>.
Jason,

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io>.

Posted by Arnaud Héritier <ah...@gmail.com>.
I found 2.0.x sources in SVN but I don't remember at all how we packaged
them
For now I prepared an update of the Jenkins script to use apache archives +
maven central

--
-----

Posted by Arnaud Héritier <ah...@gmail.com>.