Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Shinichi Yamashita <ya...@oss.nttdata.co.jp> on 2013/07/12 23:54:31 UTC

How to control of the output of "/stacks"

Hi,

I can see the stack trace of the node when I access "/stacks" of Web UI.
And stack trace is output in the log file of the node, too.
Because the expansion of the log file and hard to see it, I don't want
to output it in a log file.
Is there the method to solve this problem?

Regards,
Shinichi Yamashita

Re: How to control of the output of "/stacks"

Posted by Shinichi Yamashita <ya...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>.
Thank you for comment.
I understand that stacks is very useful for debug and trouble-shooting.
I think that the change of LogLevel has a big influence on others.
So the control of the output to log file of stack traces is necessary.
I'll register patch with JIRA.

Regards,
Shinichi Yamashita

Posted by Shinichi Yamashita <ya...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>.
Thank you for comment.

Posted by Shinichi Yamashita <ya...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>.
Thank you for comment.

Posted by Shinichi Yamashita <ya...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>.
Thank you for comment.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: How to control of the output of "/stacks"

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: How to control of the output of "/stacks"

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: How to control of the output of "/stacks"

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J