Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/10 08:02:40 UTC

Re: [FlexJS] Question about Events/possible bugs

Harbs,

I think this import could be outside COMPILE::JS.

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: [FlexJS] Question about Events/possible bugs

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Understand! :)

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: [FlexJS] Question about Events/possible bugs

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
It could, but there’s no reason to. The Clipboard class is just a proxy to the native Flash Clipboard class on the SWF side.