Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org> on 2004/10/19 15:33:02 UTC

[Fwd: Re: Is maven.final.name deprecated?]

Message meant for the list, Brett  your reply-to points to you :-)

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

and sit softly on your shoulder ...

 -- Thoreau

Re: [Fwd: Re: Is maven.final.name deprecated?]

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
It was sending both the list reply-to and one for me. I've changed a
config - let's see if this helps...