Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Adrian Pillinger <ap...@dolby.co.uk> on 2006/09/12 10:31:35 UTC

Release plugin

Is there a way to customize the SCM tag name that is suggested by
default when you run release:prepare?

e.g it currently defaults to <artifact-id>-<version>

I would like to remove the '.' characters in the version as CVS
doesn't support them in tags.

information intended for a specific individual and purpose.  If you
are not the intended recipient, delete this message.  If you are
not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or
taking any action based on this message is strictly prohibited.

RE: Release plugin

Posted by LECAN Damien <Da...@B2i.fr>.
Vote for this bug to
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRELEASE-110
"release:prepare generates tags with dots, causing problems with CVS"

Damien

Re: Release plugin

Posted by Yann Le Du <le...@gmail.com>.