Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jweekend <jw...@cabouge.com> on 2007/11/06 22:37:33 UTC

Wicket training/reviews/contract work

The next 3 scheduled 2-day London Wicket courses with Al Maw are on
January 12-13,
February 9-10,
March 8-9

For more details/booking/enquiries click  http://jWeekend.co.uk here .
MEAP access to  http://manning.com/dashorst/ Wicket In Action  will be sent
to you once your booking is complete.

We are compiling some of the excellent reviews we have been receiving. Here
is one already publicly available from Uwe Schaefer (
http://tinyurl.com/yw99e8 his blog entry about our Wicket course ) who came
over from Germany for our weekend course.

Uwe's company is also looking for a Wicket contract developer, so if you are
interested, you can contact him via
http://www.codesmell.org/confluence/display/~uwe his blog . Having met him
on one of our courses, I would imagine that it would be a very good
experience to work with him and that the project will be technologically
interesting.

jWeekend is also considering taking on a junior Wicket developer (who enjoys
doing a bit of CSS & HTML too) with very good core-java (and looking to get
very deep into Wicket) for work that can mostly be done remotely. As usual,
contact us via  http://jWeekend.co.uk our site  and tell us a bit about
yourself.

Regards - Cemal
http://jWeekend.co.uk jWeekend.co.uk

Re: Wicket training/reviews/contract work

Posted by jweekend <jw...@cabouge.com>.
We got some feedback related to our announcement below regarding jWeekend's
search for a good Wicket developer. We have now hired someone (very
promising) in response to that announcement (once again demonstrating how
useful this forum is for all things Wicket related) and are no longer
interviewing for this role. But, as we expect both our Wicket training and
consulting business to grow significantly again in the next 6-12 months, if
you are interested in discussing working with us in the future, send us a
note  http://jweekend.co.uk/dev/ContactUsBody/ here .
Regards - Cemal
http://jWeekend.co.uk http://jWeekend.co.uk

PS Uwe, are you still looking for another Wicket developer for your project?
If you have already hired someone too, was it down to your announcement here
or did you use another technique?