Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/17 17:13:09 UTC

Publishing the Site (WAS: Help Regarding Tiles)

On 5/17/07, Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please ask this question in Tiles Users mailing list:
> http://tiles.apache.org/mail.html

I committed an update to this page some time ago and I'm still not seeing it
even if I hit refresh. Did it get published or do I have to go to an extra
step to publish it? I thought the site was automatically published somehow.

Greg

Re: Publishing the Site (WAS: Help Regarding Tiles)

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2007/5/17, Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>:

> On 5/17/07, Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Please ask this question in Tiles Users mailing list:
> > http://tiles.apache.org/mail.html
>

> I committed an update to this page some time ago and I'm still not seeing
> it
> even if I hit refresh. Did it get published or do I have to go to an extra
> step to publish it? I thought the site was automatically published
> somehow.

Errr... no!
You have to check it out, then:

mvn site