Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Mark Womack <mw...@bevocal.com> on 2003/05/01 18:16:20 UTC

Busy Bees

Paul and Scott have been a couple of busy bees!  Glad to see it!
Unfortunately, I haven't had any time to get the latest stuff and build it
myself.  And this coming weekend is busy with family stuff.  So, hopefully I
can do it next week.  I also have not forgotten my other tasks of applying
the patches submitted.

Rock on!
-Mark

Re: Busy Bees

Posted by Richard Bair <rb...@yahoo.com>.
> Paul and Scott have been a couple of busy bees!
> Glad to see it!
+1

> Unfortunately, I haven't had any time to get the
> latest stuff and build it
> myself.  And this coming weekend is busy with family
> stuff.  So, hopefully I
> can do it next week.
Ditto, +1

> Rock on!