Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Cory 'G' Watson <gp...@cafes.net> on 2003/02/06 21:52:31 UTC

ANNOUNCE: Loggerithim 6.2.0

http://loggerithim.sourceforge.net

Loggerithim is monitoring package for Linux and Solaris (with early
support for OS X and Windows).  It allows you to collect metrics from
your hosts and analyze them with graphs and whatnot.  You can also set
thresholds for proactively spotting problems.  Modules can be written
to supplement the stock data collection.

Changes:
- Rewritten Chart code allows for fancier graphs, the first result is
filled graphs.
- Profile support, for grouping host attributes into logical groups.
This makes it easier to monitor things that aren't UNIX boxes.
- XHTML 1.1 valid (for the most part)
- Interface tweaks to make things easier to understand

This is my second announcement to the modperl list.  I got a nibble of
feedback, but nothing big.  I welcome opinions or criticism, as I don't
know of very many installs outside the walls of my work.

Thanks!

Cory 'G' Watson
http://gcdb.spleck.net