Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Didier VILLEVALOIS <dv...@techmetrix.net> on 2000/06/06 10:03:31 UTC

RE: Basic performance question

Hi Chris,

For my own, i just noticed that using massive piping gived better
performance than massive include. I think that if you have a big stylesheet
made of includes of smaller ones and if these smaller ones do not match
overlapping vocabularies, you may pipe them one after another. Furthermore
as stylesheet are compiled, you avoid to recompiled a big combined
stylecheet when you modify one of its includes.

Do i am wrong?

Didier.