Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Jeffrey A Mattson <jm...@cert.org> on 2018/09/11 13:33:55 UTC

How does the page title get set?

In 0.9.9, my client page had a title corresponding to the connection name.  Now in 0.9.14, it seems the title is being set as the rdp hostname.  Is there any way I can force the previous behavior?

I have a custom auth extension that adds a SimpleConnection to the UserContext, and I need the page title to reflect the connection name.

In ManagedClient.js it looks like the title is initially set to the connection name, but then any 'name' instruction updates the title.  Am I correct that the 'name' instruction is coming from guacd, which knows nothing about the connection meta-data?  If so, is there a way to prevent guacd from issuing a name instruction?

Thanks,
Jeff

Re: How does the page title get set?

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 9:34 AM Jeffrey A Mattson <jm...@cert.org> wrote:

> In 0.9.9, my client page had a title corresponding to the connection
> name.  Now in 0.9.14, it seems the title is being set as the rdp hostname.
> Is there any way I can force the previous behavior?

I think this is fixed in 1.0.0:

-Nick