Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/11 16:37:10 UTC

writing Geronimo documentation

Hi All,
it is great to see so many folks contributing to Geronimo's documentation. I put together some guidelines for text formatting that may help us to maintain a consistent look and feel for all the documentation and other Geronimo spaces we are working on.

http://cwiki.apache.org/geronimo/tips-for-writing-and-formatting-documentation.html

Comments welcome!

Cheers!
Hernan

Re: writing Geronimo documentation

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
I recommend *not* wrapping all of these tips up into a boxed
noformat, but put each into its own h2 or h3 section and only
noformat the specific wiki syntax.