Posted to dev@yetus.apache.org by Akira Ajisaka <aa...@apache.org> on 2021/02/13 15:26:48 UTC

Planning Apache Yetus 0.13.1

I'm planning to create a new release containing YETUS-1099 to upgrade
Python from 2 to 3 in Hadoop (HADOOP-16748).

If there are no further comments, I'll create a release candidate in a few days.

Thanks,
Akira

Re: Planning Apache Yetus 0.13.1

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com.INVALID>.
Just remember that 0.13.0 needs a Github App account and not a personal access token. Everyone keeps forgetting that. :(

Posted by Akira Ajisaka <aa...@apache.org>.
Thank you for your comment.

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com.INVALID>.