Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dionisius Purba <Di...@mitrais.com> on 2004/07/01 09:07:14 UTC

big validation.xml

Hi all,

Struts-validator, or I guess it has become common-validator (?) is very cool,
a lot of thanks for making life easier.
Because there are lots of entities in application that I'm developing, more than 80,
the validation.xml file will be so big, roughly more than two thousands line.

For such a big validation.xml, will there be effect in performance
in the JSP that utilize the validation.xml?
Are there any tips/best practices for such situation?

Thanks a lot in advance for any comments/suggestions.

~dion