Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Pradeep Kiruvale <pr...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/06 18:13:03 UTC

ARM64 version Mesos

Hi All,

Is there a Mesos that runs on ARM64? I just tried compiling, its not
working, has some issues.

Please let me know if some one already tried on ARM64. I am trying mesos on
a physical box, ubuntu running on it.

Regards,
Pradeep

Re: ARM64 version Mesos

Posted by Pradeep Kiruvale <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Haosdent,

Thanks..I will have a look.

-Pradeep

Re: ARM64 version Mesos

Posted by Pradeep Kiruvale <pr...@gmail.com>.
As of now I am using Applied Micro box.
We also have AMD (Seatle) box, Cavium Thunder X and our own home grown ARM
boxes.

-Pradeep

Re: ARM64 version Mesos

Posted by Michael Schenck <sc...@hioscar.com>.