Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/14 16:29:34 UTC

[ANN] Apache ActiveMQ 4.0 has been released!

We've finally released 4.0 of Apache ActiveMQ!

The release notes are here which describe the release in detail...
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/activemq-40-release.html

Thanks to all those who helped get this release out of the door!

This release seemed to take way longer than it should have; it took us
a while to find our feet and make releases comply with the incubation
policy but now we're over this hurdle I'm hoping we can release much
more frequently.

Enjoy!

--

James