Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Gregory Nutt <sp...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/05 19:11:58 UTC

netlink_crypo Branch

Hi, Xiao Xiand and Guiding Li,

I created the netlink_crypto branch several months back to help you
integrate some crypto logic.  Do you still need that branch. I am trying
to keep it up to date with master, but that is getting more difficult as
time goes by.

If you don't plan to use this branch in the near future, I propose that
I archive the changes and delete the branch.  I will be able to
re-create a fresh, clean, up-to-date netlink_crypto branch for you in
the future when you are ready to use it.

Please let me know,

Greg

Re: netlink_crypo Branch

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

What if someone else in the community decided they could work on this? Generally you would want to wait 72 hours before making decision list this as that gives people (in different time zones or who don’t work full time on the project) to respond. Having unfinished tasks is OK and someone in the future may decide to work on them.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: netlink_crypo Branch

Posted by Gregory Nutt <sp...@gmail.com>.
> Guiding doesn't have the free time to finish netlink crypto in the
> near future. It's fine to delete the branch now.

Okay.. it has been deleted.

Greg

Re: netlink_crypo Branch

Posted by Xiang Xiao <xi...@gmail.com>.
Guiding doesn't have the free time to finish netlink crypto in the
near future. It's fine to delete the branch now.

Thanks
Xiang