Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by "jan.swaelens" <ja...@sofico.be> on 2016/04/01 14:32:45 UTC

Ignite Schema Import Utility - Case mismatch between table index and query index defined in generated code

Hello,

Continuing my initial mention of this problem in another  thread
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Ignite-Schema-Import-Utility-Mismatch-when-loading-data-between-Date-and-Timestamp-tp3790p3806.html>
where more information such as DDL and generated code can be found:

Looking in the CacheConfig java file you see query indexes being defined
which reference uppercase column names, this indeed matches with the table
definition. However the pojo and defined fields are not completely in
uppercase, which causes a failure when the H2 tables are being created
during the definition of the cache.

Would this be something than be fixed in the code generator, to use the
field name generated in java rather than the direct index name obtained from
the DDL when generating query index definition code?

br
jan

Re: Ignite Schema Import Utility - Case mismatch between table index and query index defined in generated code

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>.
Jan,

It seems a bug in code generator, I will take a look and fix next week.

Thanks for pointing this out.

I will update this thread when I fix this issue.

On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 7:32 PM, jan.swaelens <ja...@sofico.be> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Continuing my initial mention of this problem in another  thread
> <
> http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Ignite-Schema-Import-Utility-Mismatch-when-loading-data-between-Date-and-Timestamp-tp3790p3806.html
> >
> where more information such as DDL and generated code can be found:
>
> Looking in the CacheConfig java file you see query indexes being defined
> which reference uppercase column names, this indeed matches with the table
> definition. However the pojo and defined fields are not completely in
> uppercase, which causes a failure when the H2 tables are being created
> during the definition of the cache.
>
> Would this be something than be fixed in the code generator, to use the
> field name generated in java rather than the direct index name obtained
> from
> the DDL when generating query index definition code?
>
> br
> jan

Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems