Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by eXiyenaya <ex...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/19 09:08:00 UTC

s:inputSuggestAjax problem

Hi
I am trying to use s:inputSuggestAjax component in my application. I am
filling my list but i could not see my dropdown list on browser.
There is no error only one warning.
WARN [DefaultAddResource] MyFaces special javascript could not be retrieved
from request-map.

Do you have any idea.

Re: s:inputSuggestAjax problem

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.
Jeff Bischoff schrieb:
> Is that right? Why wouldn't we be able to use both??

Good question, i do not know what ajax4jsf does to the form, but since
both mechanisms rely heavily on javascript, I assume a javascript
interference from ajax4jsf into the input suggest.

Re: s:inputSuggestAjax problem

Posted by Gerald Müllan <bi...@gmail.com>.
I am more or less sure, that we can use both, but i have not tested it.

It was only a thought that order of the filters may be a problem.

regards,

Gerald

Posted by Jeff Bischoff <jb...@klkurz.com>.

Posted by Gerald Müllan <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hm..ok i didn`t test the component with ajax4Jsf, maybe their special
filter ist the problem.

The issue seems to me that the resources are not served. In the
web.xml, does the filter come before other special filters? This is a
requirement when using ajax4jsf with myfaces.

regards,

Gerald

Posted by eXiyenaya <ex...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gerald Müllan <bi...@gmail.com>.