Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/09 14:25:52 UTC

OpenWebBeans meets Eclipse RCP

Hi guys,

Last year I had to do a project at university using Eclipse RCP.
Frankly, the Eclipse framework kinda sucked. Thus I tried to pimp
Eclipse RCP a little bit, which means I wanted to use OWB and CODI.

After some time I figured out how to combine OWB and Eclipse RCP
thanks to the excellent plugin system of OWB. Now I finally found some
time to put the relevant classes online. You can find the project at
apache-extras: http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/openwebbeans-eclipse-rcp/

Please note: Although this is a maven project, I was not able to
really build it with maven, b/c I couldn't find a way to get all the
relevant eclipse jars into a maven repo. If you want to use it, the
best way is to copy the source files directly into your Eclipse RCP
project.

Regards,
Jakob

--