Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by jav1erp <ja...@hotmail.com> on 2010/03/10 18:37:26 UTC

doubs about lock implementation

hi,

I was trying lock implementation and I saw in
org.apache.felix.karaf.main.Main, lock method, after it lost the acquired
lock and change the start-level of bundles it never try to acquire and
change the start-level again. I have to change the start-level manually or
restart all. Is there any reason for that?

javier

Re: doubs about lock implementation

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

There are a few patches waiting on the Felix Karaf jira to be reviewed
and merged in for the lock mechanism. If there is another deficiency
please just log it to jira :)

One similar issue was reported here:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-2130