Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by William Chu <wi...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/23 23:40:16 UTC

Dynamically adding input fields to a form

Hi,

Is it possible to dynamically add inputs (Texfields) to a form in Wicket?

I am trying to make a form where a user can add an unlimited number of
inputs to the form. For example, <input type="text" value=".."/>

How can I loop through the inputs that have been dynamically added to the
form once it is submitted?

<form>
<input type="text"  name="foo1" value=".."/>
<input type="text"  name="foo2" value=".."/>
<input type="text"  name="fooN" value=".."/>
</form>

Thanks!

Will

Re: Dynamically adding input fields to a form

Posted by Major Péter <ma...@sch.bme.hu>.
Hi,

Use the builtin AJAX support for that, or if you really want to use
custom Javascript for form generation, then wait for a smarter guy, to
help you out. ;)

Regards,
Peter

Posted by William Chu <wi...@gmail.com>.