Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by "Ananth T. Sarathy" <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/03 19:52:07 UTC

Zookeeper problem

Hi,
 when my regionservers try to connect,  I keep getting a zookeeper timeout.
on the server zookeeper is running i get this error on the zookeeper log

2009-12-03 13:50:18,415 WARN
org.apache.zookeeper.server.PrepRequestProcessor: Got exception when
processing sessionid:0x12555e051b10001 type:create cxid:0x8
zxid:0xfffffffffffffffe txntype:unknown n/a
org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$NodeExistsException: KeeperErrorCode =
NodeExists
        at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.PrepRequestProcessor.pRequest(PrepRequestProcessor.java:245)
        at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.PrepRequestProcessor.run(PrepRequestProcessor.java:114)

Any ideas on how to clear this up?

Ananth T Sarathy

Re: Zookeeper problem

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
The best in your setup would seem to override them all. You do have a
DNS server right?

J-D

Re: Zookeeper problem

Posted by "Ananth T. Sarathy" <an...@gmail.com>.