Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sudha Ponnaganti <su...@citrix.com> on 2013/03/05 14:51:43 UTC

[ACS41] Feature Completed - Quickview and table widget redesign

Hi,

There is an outstanding question [1] if documentation is required for this feature. I do not think so. But just checking.
If this is clarified, we can close this feature

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-177#comment-13593407

Re: [ACS41] Feature Completed - Quickview and table widget redesign

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Tue, Mar 05, 2013 at 08:19:46PM +0530, Pranav Saxena wrote:
> I don't think we require any documentation for these features since they are more to do with making the user experience more rich .  You could probably close the feature.

Agreed - We discussed this during the initial review of features /
improvements.  No need for doc updates.

Posted by Pranav Saxena <pr...@citrix.com>.