Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by John Blythe <jo...@curvolabs.com> on 2015/05/26 21:17:32 UTC

No results for MoreLikeThis

hi all,

running a query like this, but am getting no results from the mlt handler:
http://localhost:8983/solr/parts/select?q=mfgname2%3A+Acme
Corp+descript2%3A+(SCREW+3.5X50MM)&start=0&rows=1&fl=*%2C+score&wt=json&indent=true&mlt=true&mlt.fl=*&mlt.mintf=1&mlt.mindf=1&mlt.minwl=1

been googling around without any luck as of yet. i have the requestHandler
added to solrconfig.xml:
<requestHandler name="/mlt" class="solr.MoreLikeThisHandler" />

and confirm it is loaded in the Plugins/Stats area of the solr admin
interface.

i've tried adding minimum word length, term frequency, etc. per a post or
two i ran across where people had similar issues resolved by doing so, but
it didn't help any.

i'm not getting any errors, what puzzle piece am i missing in my
configuration or query building?

thanks!

- john

Re: No results for MoreLikeThis

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.
If the source document is in your index (i.e. not passed in via
stream.body) then the fields used will either need to be stored or have
term vectors enabled. The latter is more performant.

Upayavira

Posted by John Blythe <jo...@curvolabs.com>.

Posted by John Blythe <jo...@curvolabs.com>.
Good call.