Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Simhadri G <si...@gmail.com> on 2024/03/13 15:22:38 UTC

Retire https://apache.github.io sites

Hi Everyone,

The revamped hive website has been hosted at https://hive.apache.org/  for
more than a year now.

As a result , we would like to retire and disable old Apache Hive website
hosted via github pages in the following sites:

   - https://apache.github.io/hive/
   - https://apache.github.io/hive-site/

The work for the same is tracked in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-27953 .

Kindly let us know if there are any questions regarding this.

Thanks!
Simhadri G

Re: Retire https://apache.github.io sites

Posted by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com>.
The work on HIVE-27953 is now completed so the github.io sites are
officially down and the obsolete content is removed from the various
repos.

Many thanks Simhadri for leading all these efforts in modernising the
Hive website and dealing with the legacy sites.

Best,
Stamatis