Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Raja <ye...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/11 02:02:09 UTC

Ignite client connections hanged

IgniteCluster.jpg
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n10561/IgniteCluster.jpg>
Hi,

I have Ignite and Web applications deployment as shown in the attached
image.

I added couple of new functions to the ignite and restarted Ignite cluster
with new functions added. I updated correspondingly in all other web
applications except "WebApp1" (as shown in picture), but all web apps are
deployed in the same tomcat container (same JVM). The WebApp1 throwed
exceptions because of compatibility issues and the ignite connection is
broken.

Though the other web apps are having the latest code, but the connections
seem to be hanged forever.

Wondering if any of experienced this type of behavior and appreciate any
insight into this.

Thank you
Raja

Re: Ignite client connections hanged

Posted by dkarachentsev <dk...@gridgain.com>.
Hi Raja,

Could you please attach logs for updated and not updated client, and thread
dump for hanged client?

- Dmitry.