Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by pelican5699 <pe...@hotmail.com> on 2012/02/22 10:00:54 UTC

Question about annotation and sessionscoped

I am using
Tomcat 7.0.25
Myfaces 2.1.6
Openjpa 2.2.0
Jdk 1.7.0_02
On Fedora 12 Linux

I have a managed bean with the following:-

@MangedBean
@SessionScoped

When I compiled there is a warning message:
Warning: Supported source version ‘RELEASE_6’ from annotation processor
‘org.apache.openjpa.persistence.meta.AnnotationProcessor6’ less than –source
‘1.7’

Warning: No processor claimed any of these annotations:
javax.persistence.ElementCollection, javax.persistence.Column,
javax.faces.bean.SessionScoped, javax.persistence.Id,
javax.faces.bean.ManagedBean, javax.faces.bean.ManagedProperty,
javax.annotation.PreDestroy, javax.persistence.Transient,
javax.faces.bean.RequestScoped, javax.persistence.NamedQueries,
javax.persistence.Temporal, javax.persistence.IdClass,
javax.annotation.PostConstruct

Even though I put as “@SessionScoped”, it seems that the bean is created
many times when it is called from the page each time. I assumed that there
will be one time creating thoughout the session. Is there something that I
should check?

Thanking in advance,