Posted to wsrp4j-user@portals.apache.org by preethi akash <fo...@yahoo.co.in> on 2006/05/14 08:30:43 UTC

consumer integration

Hi all,

  i am new to wsrp4j.i installed wsrp4j successfully.
  we r using weblogic8.1 as our portal server.
  but now my requirement is to integrate wsrp4j with our portal.
  i gone thru the site of wsrp4j there they r mentioned that without programming effort we can integrate wsrp4j with our portal . but i dont find any documentation to how to integrate with any portal application.
  can any one one u suggest how to integrate ? and send the relavent documents if u can?
  i gone thru wsrp1.0 primer,and specification also.now i need to build our own ProxyPortlet.
  is ProxyPortlet is really a consumer?
  if so how can we build our own consumer?
  so many doughts regarding this please suggest me and

  just initiate me i will do on my way
  Immediate responses r greatly appreciable

  Thanks&Regards
   Akash

 What makes Sachin India's highest paid sports celebrity?, Share your knowledge on Yahoo! India Answers
 Send instant messages to your online friends - NOW