Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Matt Pryor <pr...@international-presence.com> on 2022/08/11 09:29:41 UTC

Upgrading to Apache James 3.7

Good morning

Is there a guide anywhere for upgrading to James 3.7?

We're currently running 3.0.1 in one location and 3.4.0 in another, both
are currently just running using the wrapper application / Windows service,
so I'd like to upgrade both at some point.

Many thanks
Matt

Re: Upgrading to Apache James 3.7

Posted by Martin <ja...@invisiblewave.com>.
+1.  I tried to install the Guice version a couple of weeks ago by
following the brief instructions on the Apache site, but after several
frustrating hours I gave up and decided to go with the latest non-Guice
version for now.