Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Anthony Hong <an...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/03 09:12:11 UTC

How to bind value in a dynamic way?

I have a definition list of properties in object.
In input component, I can use #{object[propertyName]} in the value
attribute for value binding. Which protperyName is get from definition
list in a forEach loop conidition.
It works fine with property in object self,but when there is a
composition in base object,
Say object a have a filed object b, which object b contains many other fields.
It faild in #{object[propertyName]} , as it should be
#{object[propertyB][propertyName]}, How to put value binding
dynamiclly?

--

Anthony Hong