Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Michael Waluk <mw...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/14 15:31:01 UTC

How to set the interval?

Hi,

I see in the Continuum documentation that there are "interval" and "delay"
configuration points, but it doesn't specify where to put them.  Does anyone
have an example?  I'd also like to know how to specify it not to
automatically run so that later I can programmatically tell it to build when
a delivery is made.

Thanks,
Michael

Re: How to set the interval?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
the scheduler is set in the schedule configuration page and all build definitions use one of schedules.

You can choose the schedule to use in the project view by editing the build definition

Emmanuel