Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by 2 <la...@126.com> on 2013/03/01 10:08:36 UTC

how to change the setup

Hi,
    How to change thenameoftheinstallation package before building? I think the
"Apache_OpenOffice_incubating_1.0.1_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe" is not accurate, it can be installed in the system with x64, so "Apache_OpenOffice_incubating_1.0.1_Win_install_en-US.exe" is better.
    BTW, if I want to change the setup information, how can I do that?

Re: how to change the setup

Posted by FR web forum <oo...@free.fr>.
Right click on the file and choose Rename menu. Give the name as you want.