Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/24 10:34:03 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] TinkerPop 3.1.0-incubating Release

The vote for releasing Apache TinkerPop 3.1.0-incubating passed with 3
binding +1s, 0 non-binding +1s, and no 0 or -1.

Binding +1s:
Daniel Gruno
Sergio Fernández
Justin Mclean

Thanks to those who were able to take the time to vote.

Justin/Sergio, will try to get LICENSE/NOTICE solid for the next release.

Stephen