Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by florimodo <fl...@gmx.de> on 2007/12/12 10:49:14 UTC

[Tobago] Class attribute not rendered for input fields

Hi,

I have used the Tobago demo application as a blueprint and modified it
for my own purposes. Everything is fine, except no class attributes are
rendered for text and textarea input fields.

Example tag:

<tx:in id="username" label="Benutzername" tabIndex="1"
value="#{sessionBean.username}" required="true" />

Rendered code would look like this:

<a class="tobago-label-default tobago-label-required"
><label id="page:_idJsp11" for="page:username" class="tobago-label-default tobago-label-required"
><input type="text" name="page:username" id="page:username" value="fieber" tabindex="1" class=""

--> The class attribute is empty!
This only applies for text and textarea fields - all other inputs, divs,
tables, etc are fine!

Things I have already tried (none of which helped):
- I have removed my own theme (based on speyside)
- I have removed tomahwak, as I've learned that Tobago doesn't work with
Tomahawk properly

The only error I get on the console is:

org.apache.myfaces.tobago.renderkit.TobagoRenderKit: This method isn't
implemeted yet, and should not be called: addRenderer

I am desperate - any ideas are appreciated.
Thanks in advance,

Florian

Re: [Tobago] Class attribute not rendered for input fields

Posted by florimodo <fl...@gmx.de>.
Bernd,

I added it in JIRA, see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOBAGO-575

Regards