Posted to log4cxx-dev@logging.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2017/04/09 19:15:21 UTC

Log4jcxx web site

The log4cxx web site needs to be update to:
A) point to the git repos instead of svn
B) remove the incubator logo and perhaps replace it with a project specific logo.
C) replace the disclaimer on the main page regarding being an incubator project.

Do you need help with any of this?

Ralph

Re: Log4jcxx web site

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
I had a lot of fun worrying about the log4j site when I updated it and at
one point it became just a directory listing. Non-atomic CMS, curses.

>>> http://markmail.org/search/list:org.apache.logging.dev
>>> http://marc.info/?l=dev
>>> http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.logging.devel
>>>

>>> Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
>>>
>>> Thorsten Schöning
>>>
>>> --
>>> Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail: Thorsten.Schoening@AM-SoFT.de
>>> AM-SoFT IT-Systeme      http://www.AM-SoFT.de/ <http://www.am-soft.de/>
>>>
>>> Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55
>>> Fax...............05151-  9468- 88

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Log4jcxx web site

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

>>> http://markmail.org/search/list:org.apache.logging.dev <http://markmail.org/search/list:org.apache.logging.dev>
>>> http://marc.info/?l=dev <http://marc.info/?l=dev>

Re: Log4jcxx web site

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Log4jcxx web site

Posted by Robert Middleton <os...@gmail.com>.
The HTML definitely needs to be updated - when I was messing around
with the maven site generation a few months ago I did try to update
the plugin version, but the site looked all odd.  I'm not sure if that
is because of out of date code, or the maven-site.vm(I haven't used
the maven site builder before).  Would doxygen be a better solution?

-Robert Middleton

Re: Log4jcxx web site

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
Yup, I was talking about the fluido skin. I was able to get it working with
log4j-boot's site pretty easily, but copying the files from log4j looks
like it worked just fine.

Re: Log4jcxx web site

Posted by Thorsten Schöning <ts...@am-soft.de>.

Re: Log4jcxx web site