Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Tellier Benoit <bt...@apache.org> on 2022/03/02 03:44:29 UTC

[VOTE] Apache James release 3.7.0

Hi,

I would like to propose a new vote for 3.7.0 release of the Apache James
server.

You can find:

 - The maven release staged in repository.apache.org as the
artifact #1062:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejames-1062/
 - The changelog for
3.7.0:
https://github.com/apache/james-project/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md#unreleased
 - Changes to our doc and the website:
https://github.com/apache/james-project/pull/900
 - Release artifacts are uploaded to ASF dowloads.

This release introduces some major bug fixes, stability enhancements and
some cool additional components and features!

Voting rules:
 - This is a majority approval: this release may not be vetoed.
 - A quorum of 3 binding votes is required
 - The vote starts at Wednesday 2nd of March 2022, 10am UTC+7
 - The vote ends at Wednesday 9th of March 2022, 10am UTC+7

You can answer to it just with +1 and -1. Down-votes may be motivated.

3 binding votes are expected move forward on this release.

Cheers,

Benoit TELLIER

Re: [VOTE] Apache James release 3.7.0

Posted by "Otto, Karsten Andreas" <Ka...@akquinet.de.INVALID>.
+1

Posted by Rene Cordier <rc...@apache.org>.
+1,

Rene.

Posted by Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini <vi...@gocloud.it>.
+1

Vincenzo

___________________________

Ing. Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini

Il Mer 2 Mar 2022, 04:44 Tellier Benoit <bt...@apache.org> ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to propose a new vote for 3.7.0 release of the Apache James
> server.
>
> You can find:
>
>  - The maven release staged in repository.apache.org as the
> artifact #1062:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejames-1062/
>  - The changelog for
> 3.7.0:
> https://github.com/apache/james-project/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md#unreleased
>  - Changes to our doc and the website:
> https://github.com/apache/james-project/pull/900
>  - Release artifacts are uploaded to ASF dowloads.
>
> This release introduces some major bug fixes, stability enhancements and
> some cool additional components and features!
>
> Voting rules:
>  - This is a majority approval: this release may not be vetoed.
>  - A quorum of 3 binding votes is required
>  - The vote starts at Wednesday 2nd of March 2022, 10am UTC+7
>  - The vote ends at Wednesday 9th of March 2022, 10am UTC+7
>
> You can answer to it just with +1 and -1. Down-votes may be motivated.
>
> 3 binding votes are expected move forward on this release.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Benoit TELLIER

Il presente messaggio ed i suoi allegati sono confidenziali in ragione
della loro natura professionale e, in ogni caso, non accessibili al
pubblico. Nel caso in cui il presente messaggio sia ricevuto da soggetto
diverso dal suo diretto destinatario, si prega di darne immediata notizia
all'indirizzo email *amministrazione@gocloud.it
<ma...@gocloud.it>* e di procedere immediatamente alla
distruzione dello stesso e dei suoi allegati, da effettuarsi senza copiarne
o rivelarne ad alcuno il contenuto. Grazie per la collaborazione.

This
e-mail and any  attachments thereto are confidential and may be covered by
legal professional privilege or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by email to
the address _amministrazione@gocloud.it <ma...@gocloud.it>
and then immediately destroy this message and any attachments from your
system, without copying or disclosing the contents to any other person.
Thank you for your co-operation._

Re: Sv: [VOTE] Apache James release 3.7.0

Posted by Andreas Joseph Krogh <an...@visena.com>.

På onsdag 02. mars 2022 kl. 11:10:04, skrev Tellier Benoit <btellier@apache.org
 <ma...@apache.org>>:
Ok.

I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-3718
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-3718> to make sure this do not get
forgotten...

Regards,

Benoit

Excellent, thanks!

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh
CTO / Partner - Visena AS

Re: Sv: [VOTE] Apache James release 3.7.0

Posted by Tellier Benoit <bt...@apache.org>.
Ok.

I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-3718 to make sure
this do not get forgotten...

Regards,

Benoit

Posted by Tellier Benoit <bt...@apache.org>.
Hello Andreas,

Posted by Tellier Benoit <bt...@apache.org>.
+1

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache James release 3.7.0

Posted by Tellier Benoit <bt...@apache.org>.
|Hi all, I am happy to announce you the vote for the 3.7.0 release did
succeed. The release received 5 positive votes, 3 of them being binding.
Thanks to all contributors, developers and committers who made this
possible! In the coming hours, I will finalize the release process,
namely: - Publish the maven artifacts - Upgrade the download page and
the (old) website - Announce the release Cheers, PMC member name|

Posted by Antoine Duprat <ad...@apache.org>.
+1