Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Michael Wentzel <Mi...@aswethink.com> on 2001/07/08 18:02:49 UTC

RE: BUG - valueUnbound e session timeout

> There is a bug in Tomcat 3.2.2.
>
> The session is not timing out and valueUnbound is not being
> called, even
> with setMaxInactiveInterval(10).
>
> This bug only happens in windows 2000.
>
> Pretty annoying stuff...

I run windoze2000 and tomcat 3.2.2 and do not have this problem.
I've never checked, explicitly, if valueUnbound is getting called
but the session timeout event does occur so I just take the specs
word for it that valueUnbound get called(since I don't do anything
special with SessionEvents).

Are you sure this is what is happening?  What, exactly, is the
action you take and the behavior that leads you to believe this is
what is happening?  What JDK( Sun/IBM/1.? ) are you using?

---
Michael Wentzel
Software Developer
Software As We Think - http://www.aswethink.com