Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Jahangir, Hamza" <Ha...@NOVELLUS.com> on 2002/11/20 22:39:07 UTC

install help

hi,

i just download apache soap toolkit and am trying to install a test echo
service myself. i have gotten as far as writing the deployment descriptor. i
am also running the tomcat server out of my eclipse ide. how do i deploy the
service now? and how do i hookup make tomcat see my Echo.java code? - simply
put it inside its classpath? is there a better utility to do all this for
me?

thanks,
- hamza

RE: install help

Posted by Dwight Lillie <dl...@exelixis.com>.
	Yeah, I just realized the problem. I'm working w/ tomcat 3.3.1.  It
requires an older version of xerces

RE: install help

Posted by Dwight Lillie <dl...@exelixis.com>.

Re: install help